According to Twitter and Loudmouthedgamers, 4J Studios is already in the works of patching Minecraft. The next update puts slimes to use with Pistons. There are also a bunch of other fixes and changes the PC version had. No word on any fix for 360′s draw distance issues.
Set to be Updated are:
- Pistons made from slime.
- Fixed clay generation.
- Flint and Steel or redstone is now required to trigger TNT.
- Fences can be stacked in inventory.
- Added Shears.
- Redstone wire now will connect to a repeater.
- Shears can be used to pick up leaf blocks.
- Shears can be used to shear sheep without hurting them
- Sheep no longer drop wool from being punched, only from being killed when they are unsheared.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick blocks.
- Silverfish skin was added (for Beta 1.8).