Here are some current and former writers of Empty Lifebar’s predictions for E3 2015
- New Bioshock, likely a Sequel to Bioshock 2 by the same team
- Mario Galaxy 3, it is unlikely with Super Mario Maker but anything is possible
- Kingdom Hearts 3DS HD, this just seems likely at this point.
- Crysis 4, seems about time for another Crysis
- Saints Row 5, the hints in Gat Out of Hell suggest it.
- Final Fantasy XIII-4, this hopefully shouldn’t happen but Square Enix is unpredictable.
- The Last Guardian will be MIA for a second year in a row.
- Sony will reveal Project Morpheus VR tech.
- Microsoft reveals next-gen Gears of War and/or a brand new IP. The upcoming calendar for Microsoft is, with the exception of Halo 5, barren of console exclusives. Last time I had this thought, Microsoft pulled out Sunset Overdrive.
- SquareEnix gives a release date for Final Fantasy 15 and teases more Dragon Quest.
- Team Ninja attempts to steal the show with HellBlade and reveals Dead or Alive 6 and the long-awaited Dead or Alive Extreme 3. Okay probably not, but that would be awesome.
- Blizzard pulls back the lid on Overwatch.
- Borderlands 3. Alright, also not likely, but damnit, I want a next-gen Borderlands.
- Sony announces a 3d Platformer Sequel (New Ratchet, Sly, Bandicoot or Knack)
- Sunset Overdrive 2
- Microsoft makes another acquisition of a Indie Company (Like how they bought Mojang but not as big)
- Playstation TV department grabs a cancelled TV series to revive/make new season of
- Star Wars game in early development by Bioware
- Halo Reach X1, it has to be coming right?
- Kingdom Hearts collection for PS4/X1
- FF15 Release date
- Eternal Sonata 2, a man has to dream.
- Lost Odyssey 2, and keep that dream alive.